Congratulations! You've made the right choice.
The Foundation Course: Working with Natural Light has been described by many pet photographers (some very experienced) as a game-changer.
The lessons cover:
- The characteristics, or building blocks of natural light
- How these characteristics combine to create the many specific types of natural light, including full sun, shade, cloud and twilight.
- Handy hints on how you can work with light in a variety of different situations, to ensure you get stunning images every time.
- Light Stories: tales of real life pet photography sessions where I share in detail how the light helped define the look and direction of the session.
Choose to absorb the content in:
- Text and images (blog post style)
- Video with closed captions
- Daily emails
- PDF download
- Audio-only downloadable podcast
These Foundation Courses are unique, as they cater to different learning styles.
Each lesson also features a discussion area so you can connect with me directly - I'm always up for a chat about my favourite topic!
- Charlotte 📷 🐶